When you create an invoice for a sale (Appointment or Merchandise) in Better Bookings, you'll need to record the method that your clients paid you with e.g. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX.
These payment methods are set by you and can be as simple or thorough as you like.
When you take payment from a client on the payment screen, the select the payment option that the customer paid with and the amount. If they have paid using multiple payment methods you can record split payments also.
Any payments you accept and record on invoices will appear in your Banking Report to make daily bank reconciliation easier. Review the report and see takings by payment method.
Add Payment Options:
- Go here
- Or go to Settings > Add Payment Options pod
- On the right hand side enter your Payment Options.
- Click New Payment Option to add more Payment Options to your list.
- You can edit and remove Payment Options at any time.
- Deleting Payment Options will not delete reporting of past payments taken and recorded.