Once you've connected your Better Bookings account to your MailChimp account, Better Bookings will automatically send across newly added clients to MailChimp every 30 minutes. There's nothing else required from you. Just log in to your MailChimp account and you'll see you clients' first name, last name and email added to your nominated subscriber audience (or list).
Newly added clients in Better Bookings will be sent across to MailChimp every time. No double entry of data required.
Connect your Better Bookings & MailChimp Accounts
- Go to Settings > Integrations > MailChimp
- You will see 2 fields within the MailChimp area - API Key & Audience ID. You will need to get these details from your MailChimp account (don't worry, it's simple)
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Go to Account > Extras > API Keys and Authorised Apps.
- Click Add a Key. MailChimp will generate a long sequence of numbers and letters, this is your API Key.
- Copy and paste this into the Better Bookings field API Key
- Now, after that is done return to your MailChimp account. We now need to get the Audience ID.
- Go to Audience (or list) in MailChimp
- Create a new Audience (or list) by clicking the button Create Audience
- Complete the steps outlined by MailChimp to create a new Audience
- Once finished, go to the Audience Settings > Audience Settings and Unique ID
- At the bottom, you will see a unique id for Audience (or list) "Your Audience Name" , copy and paste this into the Audience ID fields within Better Bookings.
- Better Bookings and MailChimp are now connected.
- Wait for a short time and your clients will be added to your MailChimp account.
Here are the instructions from MailChimp on finding your API Key
Here are the instructions from MailChimp on finding an Audience ID.