Make it yours, create your own client database.
You can add an infinite number of custom database fields that will then be displayed under clients' details.
For e.g. you can add custom fields for client business/contact details, marketing questions that you ask each client, market surveys, additional contact names and the list goes on
Add a Custom Client Field
- Add a Category Name in the “Add Category Name” field (e.g. Marketing). Click Add New Category to confirm.
- Add a Field Name (e.g. Insurance Company)
- Add as many Field Names as you would like by clicking on the + button (e.g. Case Manager, Contact Number)
Once saved this Custom Field will appear on all your Clients' Details screen.
Edit a Custom Client Field
- Go to Settings > Customise Your Database > Edit field category.
- Select the Field or Category to edit, make the edit and Save.
Deactivate a Custom Client Field
- Go to Settings > Customise Your Database > Deactivate the field category.