Every business needs a location in Better Bookings.
We have unlimited locations in all of our plans.
Better Bookings allows multiple locations to be managed under the one account so you add unlimited locations.
In Better Bookings, you can see across your locations in real time such as calendars, managing team members, tracking sales and understanding the business performance.
With every location you can create distinct & professional PDF invoices with the details of each location & business on that location's invoices. This means if you have 2 locations, the invoice for each of the 2 locations can be different if you want. Different addresses, logos, contact details etc.
Add another location to your business (e.g. office, meeting place, business address etc)
Every business needs a location in Better Bookings. As Better Bookings allows multiple offices, meeting places, etc to be managed under the one account you can add as many locations to your account as you need.
- Select your Business
- Within the business settings, select "Add New Location"
- Complete the new "Location Settings" details on the left.
- As you fill out the details, you’ll notice that it will populate across to the right side of “Invoice Details”
- Confirm the "Invoice Details" section, these details will appear on your invoice. You can edit any of these details (we just copy them across for you to make it easier).
- Use the tick box to select the fields you would like to include on your invoice. Note: you can customise the Invoice Prefix, Invoice size and add your business logo.
- Once you are happy with the Location Settings and Invoice Settings for this location, you may Preview Invoice & Save.
This location will now be added to your existing business. Return to the Location List for your business to view the location now added.
Add a logo to your invoice
- Select your Business
- On the right hand side under 'Manage Business Locations' select 'Invoice Setup' for the location invoice you want to edit
- Click the Add Logo button. If you have previously added a logo for another location, then this will be displayed here. If you wish to use that image as your logo simply click on it then then click on the Select Image button. It will now appear in your invoice.
- If you have not uploaded an image previously, find your logo from your desktop by hitting the Browse button, once selected click the Upload and crop button. You do not need to format your logo before uploading as this is done using our cropper tool. You can upload, JPG’s and Gif’s.
- When the cropper tool is launched, drag the corners of the tool to increase and decrease the size of the area you wish to crop. You will see that the viewable area is show on the right. Clicking and holding in the centre of the tool will allow you to drag the tool around to get the best position.
- When you are happy, hit Crop Image.
- The image will then be added to the gallery.
- Select the image you uploaded and click the Select Image button.
- Your finished and your logo is now added to your invoice.
- You can Preview Invoice, and Save your settings.